Easter time always brings delicious dishes, such as stuffed eggs, cakes, white sausages or home-made cold meats. Many of us are afraid of those blissful moments because we are all likely to put on weight. How to “survive” Easter without self-denials and extra kilograms? Here are 5 simple hints!
- Instead of sweet drinks between meals, choose mineral water.
- 30 minutes before every meal, drink at least 300 ml of still water – take small sips and drink slowly,
- In place of mayonnaise for salad, try to use natural yoghurt or 50:50 proportions
- After you have eaten, try to wait for at least 3 hours before you start eating again. When you have a break, it is advisable to have a one-hour walk with your family to burn about 200 kcal.
- Be reasonable and remember to have your last meal 3 hours before you go to bed at the latest. If possible, try to eat something light and low-calorie.