Basic information on the processing of personal data
Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o., ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań (Poland)
Legal bases for processing
Rights in relation to data processing
Recipients of the data
Entities processing personal data on behalf of Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data processing for marketing purposes by Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o., at ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań.
- Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data will be Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o., ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań (referred to as “Us” or “We”). You can contact us as follows:
- by post to the following address: Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o., ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań (Poland)
- by e-mail: email@example.com,
- by telephone:+48 / 616 281 181.
- Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. This is the person you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing. You can contact the officer as follows:
- by post to the following address: Joanna Wiese, Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o. o., ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań (Poland)
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes of processing your personal data and legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data to carry out direct marketing of our products and services and, if you have given your consent, of Medicover Poland's products and services.
We will, for example, send out information on products, promotions and competitions and conduct marketing research. We will also carry out profiling for marketing purposes. We will process your personal data on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Information on profiling for marketing purposes
Based on your personal data, we perform profiling, which is the automated assessment of certain personal factors about you. We perform profiling to better understand your interests and needs regarding the products and services we offer. Based on your profile, we will send you information tailored to your preferences in terms of tailoring the subject matter of the content and promotional, educational, informational materials we send you, offering products, researching the market and public opinion, and making measurements that allow us to improve our services. We use the following data for profiling: first name, last name, age, gender, date of birth, city, establishments visited, type of product purchased, and source of data acquisition. In addition, when profiling, we take into account statistical data about your behaviour on websites and your preferences expressed on Rehasport diagnostyka Sp. z o.o. websites and applications.
- Retention period of your personal data
We will keep your data until you withdraw your consent to process your personal data.
- Recipients of your personal data
We will transfer your personal data to our suppliers to whom we outsource personal data processing services, such as;
- IT service providers,
- marketing agencies,
- research agencies.
Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
- Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
- Your rights related to personal data processing
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to delete your personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us , in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may transfer this data to another controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer (contact details — see points 1 and 2 above).
Right of withdrawal of consent
Your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent. You therefore have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before the withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by contacting Customer Services on the telephone number: +48/ 616 281 181 or by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint to an institution
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.