Data confidentiality and the protection of our customers' privacy is a priority for us. Therefore, in the care of the safety of your data and respecting the applicable laws, Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. has established a policy specifying the principles concerning the manner of collecting, processing and using personal data.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal bases for processing your data:
- contract for the provision of health services,
- the legitimate interest of direct marketing of the controller's own services (including profiling) and the assertion of claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
- legal provisions,
- Your consent.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data will be Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Poznań at Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. This is the person you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to data processing. You can contact the officer as follows:
- by post to the following address: Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. , ul. Górecka 30, 60-201 Poznań (Poland)
- by e-mail: email@example.com
The personal data you provide is processed:
- to contract for the provision of health services,
- to provide and manage the provision of medical services,
- to cover of contracts for the lending of medical equipment and the sale of medical products,
- for direct marketing of the controller's own services (including profiling),
- for marketing of the services of entities that are part of Medicover Poland, if you have given your consent,
- for financial clearance and recovery,
- for complaint handling,
- for archiving and statistics,
- For coverage by a contract for the hire, loan or sale of medical equipment,
- For carrying out scientific research.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to object to processing for marketing purposes - as we are processing your data for marketing purposes on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- the right to object to processing on grounds of special circumstances — where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests,
- the right to withdraw consent,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, only if we are not obliged by law to process it,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us , in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may transfer this data to another controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer.
You can find detailed information on exercising your rights HERE
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection.
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit our website, we automatically record data about your activity, including your IP address, browser type, operating system type. This data is used solely for administrative and statistical purposes.
The transmission of personal data and communication with our servers is encrypted and takes place using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). The servers on which personal data are stored are the property of Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. and are protected against unauthorised access.
Our website may use a “cookies” mechanism to identify your session when you use our website. “Cookies” do not contain any personal data and ensure that the application works correctly.
In order to block the transmission of such files, you must set your browser accordingly, bearing in mind that some features of the website may not work.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. uses adequate organisational and technical measures to secure the processed data. Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that the measures used protect personal data and privacy of data subjects in the best possible way. The selection of the measures used results from the risk analysis and assessment of the effects of the processing carried out by Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES:
Rehasport Clinic Sp. z o.o. will transfer your personal data to:
- entities processing data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities authorised by law,
- entities and individuals authorised by you.