A graduate of the Faculty of Psychology at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, where she also graduated from post-graduate studies “Psychological help in the field of sexology”.
Iwona Lein is an employee in Rehasport Clinic and Wiktor Wega Clinical Hospital in Poznań.
Fields of operation
- Neuropsychological assessment – examining cognitive process deficits: memory, attention, thinking, perception and changes of behavior, emotion disorders – after craniocerebral injuries, cerebral strokes, etc.
- Neuropsychological therapy – stimulating exercises which support cognitive processes
- Psychological assistance for patients and their relatives
- Examination of cognitive, emotional and social development among children
- Exercises which support child development
- Advice for parents/caregivers
- Preparation for surgery
- Psychological assistance for persons with chronic diseases and their relatives
- Psychological assistance in the field of sexology
- Psychological support in difficult situations (loss of fitness, relationship breakdown, mourning)
- Psychosomatic disorder diagnosis