A graduate of the Warsaw Acadamy of Physical Education, the College of Management and Administration in Zamosc (physiotherapy) and Ackermann Institute in Stockholm, where he had obtained the degree Master of Chiropractic.
Courses and training:
- Expertise wellness instructor;
- Osteopathy and Functional Integration FOI;
- Chiropractics by Dr. Ackermann;
- Comprehensive diagnostics, posture and scoliosis therapy “FITS”;
- The method of diagnosing and treating patients with scoliosis;
- Use of Thera- Band Togu,
- functional training and correction of body posture;
- Therapy of the spine and peripheral joints by the Dorn Method;
- Breuss’a Massage;
- Medical Ting elements of manual therapy;
- SpineCor Method for Scoliosis Physiotherapy Treatment , Cranio – Sacral Therapy DE – Upledger Deutschland Institute (Craniosacral Therapy);
- 1st SOSORT Educational Course – methods of conservative treatment of scoliosis.
- Medicinal Point ” SpaNałęczów”;
- Sports High School under the patronage of Pope John Paul II in Skierniewice;
- Rehasport Clinic .
Łukasz Stoliński is a member of the Polish Society of Physiotherapy (PTF) and the Society of Scoliosis Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT).