Motor organ orthopedics and traumatology specialist
I completed the motor organ orthopedics and traumatology specialization in the Orthopedics, Traumatology and Hand Surgery Clinic of Poznań University of Medical Sciences (W. Dega hospital).
As far as orthopedics is concerned, I primarily deal with upper limb diseases and injuries. I am responsible for comprehensive diagnostics and treatment of sport injuries, fractures, overload diseases and other orthopedic problems among children and adults, including the following:
- Degenerative changes of joints
- Neuropathies (carpal tunnel syndrome, pressure syndromes)
- Tendinopathies (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow)
- Shoulder impingement syndrome, rotator cuff damage, instability
- Inborn defects
- Tendon and nerve injuries, post-traumatic changes
- Discopathies, radiculopathies and degenerative changes of spine
- Limb fractures, twists, concussions
In surgical treatment little-invasive methods are used, such as arthroscopy, endoscopy, “mini” access, percutaneous fixations. At every treatment stage I cooperate with a number of various specialists in order to guarantee best treatment results.