MA Michał Bartkowiak is a physiotherapist and therapist who graduated from Poznań University of Physical Education. After he had finished education, he gained experience in Medical Care and Medical Rehabilitation Center in Poznań. Michał Bartkowiak participated in numerous supplemental refresher courses and has been acquiring knowledge during the following professional courses:
- NDT Bobath concept for adults – basic course related to rehabilitation of persons who suffered from cerebral strokes and neurogenic movement disorders. This concept prioritizes proper and natural impact which aims to standardize tension of muscles responsible for proper posture.
- PNF – it is the so-called proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, a method used in rehabilitation of patients who suffered from cerebral strokes and balance disorders, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Deep massage – used for patients who experience limited movements and chronic pain, spine curvature, etc.
- Kinesiology taping – a method which involves organism self-treatment by using kinesiology tape plaster in relevant spots.
- Kinetic Control in sport – controlling and correcting movement pathologies among persons who suffer from chronic pain.
- Radiological analysis in motor organ orthopedics and traumatology.
- Examination, diagnostics and treatment of spine and limb dysfunctions.
Aside from rehabilitation and physiotherapy therapy, Michał Bartkowiak is interested in neurology.