A graduate of the Academy of Physical Education in Poznan, studied at Charles University in Prague (Erasmus).
Courses and training:
- Kaltenborn – Evjenth manual therapy;
- Manual therapy by the Levite;
- McKenzi (certified therapist );
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation);
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen);
- Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue;
- FDM (treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system);
- Kinetic Control – Diagnostics;
- breathing pattern disorders Leon Chaitow;
- Deep and classic massage, sports massage;
- Theraband Academy. Resistance exercise and proprioception;
- Theoretical and practical principles of diagnosis and treatment of disorders of muscle activity, with particular attention to the pelvic floor muscles.
- Rehasport Clinic;
- Cooperation with the Polish Association of Rowing Associations;
- Cooperation with the Polish Association of fencing.
I have taken care of:
- Rowers (among others: Julia Michalska, M. Fularczyk);
- Fencers (among others: Ola Socha, Bogna Jozwiak, Irena Więckowska, Gosia Kozaczuk, Kasia Kędzior);
- Hand ball players (among others: Piotr Chrapkowski, Arek Mischka, Mateusz Zaremba, Jakub Płócienniczak, Kamil Sadowski , Orzeszko Beata Ewa Andrzejewska );
- Football players (among others: Lechia Gdańsk, Lech Poznan, Warta Poznań);
- Basketball players (among others: Przemysław Frasunkiewicz , Bart Voloshin);
- Sailors (among others. Kołodziński Paweł, Piotr Myszka, Jonasz Stelmaszyk).