A modern method of neurotherapy, improving the efficiency of the brain and increasing the level of self-control over the processes in the body. It is recommended to pupils, athletes, students and managers – all those for whom mental performance it is important.
- Concentration improvement,
- faster decision making,
- better memory,
- faster and more effective learning,
- higher stress resistance,
- deeper and more easily attainable relaxation , better sleep quality,
- higher self-esteem, greater self-confidence,
- better self-control,
- greater creativity, easier shift to creative thinking.
Indications for biofeedback
- Psychomotor hyperactivity disorder (ADHD ),
- Problems with concentration , ADD, memory problems,
- learning disorders (difficulty in school),
- sleep disorders,
- psychosomatic disorders,
- anxiety and panic attacks,
- strokes, cranial trauma,
- retardation, disablement,
- autism, Asperger’s syndrome,
- stress and post-traumatic stress,
- cerebral palsy,
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia units,
- for older people: upholding mental awareness disorders of speech, stuttering, aphasia.
Who is biofeedback for?
- Children and young people: for better results in learning,
- people after injury, stroke: as neuropsychological rehabilitation,
- athletes, artists, soldiers, police officers – as mental training,
- people working mentally, taking many decisions and processing a large amount of information daily,
- people under pressure: to regain emotional and mental balance,
- older people: to preserve mental function.