Psychology concentrates on a number of issues, among others: sport psychology, including mental training, sport coaching, trainings for coaches, support after sport injuries and Biofeedback, as well as the following:
- Pain therapy – cognitive behavioral therapy, mental training elements
- Trauma therapy (PTSD)
- Neuropsychology – neuropsychological diagnosis and therapy
- Cognitive function training – EEG Biofeedback
- Psychological assistance for persons with chronic diseases and their relatives, mental preparation for surgery, post-surgical support, psychological help for patients and their families
- Support for children and teenagers – learning therapy, good student, good sportsperson, Munich diagnosis, biofeedback, child’s growth evaluation and support – advice for parents
- Professional development – coaching in business, professional advice, biofeedback
- Personal development – coaching life, mental training, cognitive-behavioral therapy, biofeedback
Every psychologist who cooperates with us has a long-lasting experience in working with patients who suffer from various mental disorders. In Rehasport Clinic in Poznań and Gdańsk patients will see a clinical psychologist, sexologist, sport psychologist. We also provide neurologopedic therapy (treating speech impairment caused by central nervous system damage) and neuropsychology (treating disorders related to central nervous system).
We assure you that all appointments are comfortable and patient-friendly. We guarantee maximum discretion. Arrange an appointment with a psychologist in Rehasport Clinic today.